CTU Development Kit 013-7002
CTU Development Kit
The CAM204 integrated circuit is a Central Tracking Unit (CTU) chip designed for sensing the position of parts in machines. The CTU Development Kit enables a user to quickly test and integrate a position measuring system based on the CAM204 chip.
The kit comprises:
- CAM204 CTU Development Board
- CTU Adapter for connecting to a PC with a USB port
- 4 linear sensors (Type 1: 25mm, 50mm, 100mm and 200mm)
- 3 rotary sensors (25mm, 36mm and 50mm diameter 360°)
- Targets (one for each sensor)
- CabridgeIC CTU Software for reading CTU output s (Windows XP / Vista)
- Software tools allowing a customer's own software to communicate with CTU chips
Parts are supplied ready connected and clipped into a supporting tray with sliding holders for targets. This means the CTU Development Kit works inside its box, for getting started quickly.