MONOpack 2 V2
FREE SHIPPING U.S. 48
In house technical support provided for all Trinamic products.
1-axis stepper controller/driver 3.5A/48V with encoder interface
The MONOpack 2 V2 is a highly integrated stepper motor controller unit in a small and robust housing. It provides a high motor power and dynamics. A variety of control interfaces and protocols provide a simple means of remote control or stand alone functionality for all purposes. Its optional incremental encoder feedback and a number of protection features makes drives very dependant and reliable.
A Windows based PC software is supplied to explore the possibilities of the MONOpack 2 and to program its stand-alone functionality using simple TMCL commands.
In terms of software and current settings the new MONOpack 2 is fully compatible with the old MONOpack and MONOpack LT while providing a number of enhanced features.
The newest version V2 is ROHS compliant and has a new "resonance avoiding high velocity feature".
- up to 3.5A RMS coil current (5A peak)
- supply voltage 12V to 48V
- up to 406 times microstepping
- 2-phase bipolar motors with
- 1A to 3.5A coil current
- optional incremental encoder (2 or 3 channel)
- CAN, RS485 and RS232 serial interface
- step / direction (differential)
- I/Os: Limit and reference switch inputs
- incremental encoder input
- highly dynamic and fast response drive
- automatic S-shaped ramp generation
- closed loop for exact position maintenance or positioning check / retry
- fully protected driver
- chopSyncTM feature for high motor velocity by reducing resonances
- 3 Firmware modes:
- stand-alone or remote controlled operation using TMCLTM (Trinamic Motion Control Language)
- terminal mode (like MONOpack LT)
- MONOpack compatibility mode
- comes with PC-based demonstration and application development software
- Pluggable screw terminal connectors for all signals
- RoHS compliant (V2 version)
- size: 132 x 130 x 45mm³