CambridgeIC's Axial sensors are linear position sensors that report the position of a target that can rotate around an axis that points in the measuring direction.
This kit includes a 78mm Type 3.2 Axial Sensor Assembly, sample targets, a CAM312 Development Board for processing and a CTU adapter to connect the board to a PC over USB.
CambridgeIC CTU software (available for Windows 10 PCs) takes measurements and allows customers to view and analyse results.
A set of parts and software:
- CAM312 Development Board
- 78mm Axial Type 3.2 Sensor Assembly
- L20mm Target samples
- CTU Adapter for SPI to USB conversion
- PC software (CambridgeICs CTU software) for Windows 10
- Works with contactless, free rotating target
- Truly non-contacting, big gaps possible
- Tolerant of gap change and misalignment
- Robust against mechanical shock
- Stable across temperature
- Customers can build sensors and targets themselves for cost effective embedded solution