The CAM312 is a single-chip non-contact position sensor IC for resonant inductive position sensing. It can connect to and process up to two sensors and report results to a host over a single SPI interface.
Development boards are also available to help you understand CAM312 performance. Find out more here.
- Resonant inductive position sensing engine
- Fully ratiometric measurements
- Fast SPI communications (slave device)
- User IOs for sample indicators
- Measures two Type 4 or 1 sensors or one Type 2 or 6
- SPI interface checksum available for integrity check
- Internal software upgradable over SPI
- Maximum update rate 2000 independent samples per second
- Group Delay from physical position to SPI ready 200µs
- Noise Free Resolution 10…15 bits at typical gap, depending on sensor
- Automatic tuning to resonators across ±10% frequency range
- Single 3.0...3.6V supply
- -40°C to +125°C (CAM312ME)
- -40°C to +150°C available